We recognise that the careful handling of your personal information is important to you. The protection of personal data is just as important to us. Therefore SolveOptimized commits itself to act in accordance with the following statement. With this statement you consent the collection, processing and use of your personal data by SolveOptimized for the following purposes.
Personal data is defined as all information which allows conclusions about your personal or substantive relationships.
Data transmitted anonymously or using a pseudonym can not be considered as personal data.
Upon checking out we set up our systems to be as easy and friendly to all users with a simple add to cart system.
1. You would simply the products you want to purchase and add them to the cart.
2. You can either click on the cart icon on the top header to the right or hover over the cart with the mouse pointer which brings down a drop down menu to make your next selection. Once you have reached the cart page you can then add any coupon codes or adjustments ,then click proceed to check out.
3. On the check out page we ask for minimal information which is your first & last name, email address.
4. After you fill out the information required to make a purchase you will proceed to payment where you can then safely complete and process your order.
Note: Be sure to use an active valid email address.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
1. We have developed professional methods with integrity to protect the data received from you. Our staff are intensively informed and trained and commit themselves to the data confidentiality. This ensures that your data are kept confidential. We can particularly ensure that your data is protected because we provide our customer service through our own staff and not by third parties. Thereby controls and effective training are possible.
2. To protect your personal data during transmission to our servers, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. This encrypts all information you transmit to us.
3. Furthermore, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your personal information. Part of these security measures is that we occasionally may ask you to provide proof of your identity before we disclose personal information.
4. We would like to point out that it is important to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If you share your computer with others (notably for computers in public areas such as internet cafés and libraries), you should make sure to logout after each session.
5. Despite these actions, there is no 100% guarantee against unauthorised third parties gaining access to your data. Consequently, we have to point out that every transmission of data over the Internet is at your own risk.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The careful handling of your personal information is important to us. It is by no ways our business to sell this information. We hand over information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described in the following:
1. In some cases SolveOptimized is required by law to disclose information to third parties. In particular when a crime or abuse is suspected, SolveOptimized is obliged to disclose information to law enforcement authorities. This includes exchanging information with companies that inquire credit card abuse. No personal data is passed if companies want to use them commercially.
2. We assign other service providers, partner companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include payment processing (credit card, direct debit), analysis of our databases, handling newsletters and other promotional activities as well as analysis and documentation of our site visits.
As part of a credit card and credit assessment your name and your email address are passed to such a company, whereas your rights are respected in strict accordance with statutory provisions.
3. As we continuously develop our business, it may occur that we sell or buy individual subsidiaries, business units or parts of them. In such transactions, customer information is usually transferred together with the transferred part of the company. Your data are further subject to the previously existing privacy statement. The only exception is the case that you explicitly agree to other provisions. In the unlikely event that all or substantial parts of SolveOptimized are sold, personal information will be passed on to the buyer.
4. In all other cases, we will inform you when personal information should be disclosed to third parties.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for SolveOptimized and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Additionally, a so-called User-ID will be used on this website. This ID is not assigned to a particular device, but to you personally. The User-ID enables the analysis of your behavior across devices (smartphone, tablet, notebook). The allocation of the User-ID to a user ensues once we have unequivocally identified you as a user. This happens generally when you are using your user account. As soon as you have logged-in for the first time, a User-ID is allocated to you accordingly. It contains a unique, persistent, and non-personally identifiable string for a signed user. Once you log into our website the User-ID is sent to Google Analytics. As far as Google is concerned, the User-ID functions as your pseudonym. Google connects your online behavior and the User-ID to a profile. Google only receives the User-ID, not the information contained in the above-mentioned profile or other personal data of yours. A summarized version of the profile thus created is accessible to us. We do not attach any other of your personally identifiable data to the profile connected to a User-ID.
If you do not want your activity on this website to be tracked, please opt out using this link:
Information About Saved Data
We will do our best to help you with your concerns.
Any consent given to the processing of data may be revoked at any time and without stating any reasons (in accordance with the German Teleservices Act – TMG).
Within the scope of its marketing operations SolveOptimized uses Google’s program for “interest-based advertising”, so-called remarketing. In the process of this program a special browser cookie is stored on the user’s computer. It is used for serving the user special ads by SolveOptimized, Google or third-party services when visiting other websites.
We act according to the principle of data parsimony and data avoidance, i.e. we collect and use only the most necessary data for processing your order or product registration and for the communication with you.
You can visit our web site without leaving personal data: When surfing without logging in we do not collect any personal data but merely place a cookie and a pixel. By default information such as your IP address, time and duration of your visit, operating system, browser and visited sites are captured.
If you register as a customer we collect your data via the registration form you fill in, among others your name, your e-mail, the details of your desired method of payment and the details on your regarding order. Different cookies will be created in this case as well.
We store your order data within the ordering history and send the order data to you via e-mail.
We also sporadically send out surveys on specific questions regarding SolveOptimized and its products. If you take part in these campaigns, your e-mail address and your answers will be stored.
Finally, we need information on your person, at least your e-mail address in the following cases:
- If you use our support services. In this case the data you enter into the form about your purchase and or software is stored and used for follow-up, i.e. if use support a further time.
- If you participate in one of our competitions or other marketing campaigns.
- If you get in touch with us for other reasons.
Terms & Conditions
By using and/or making purchases from our website, you agree to the terms & conditions stated below.
- We do not offer refunds on digital products. (Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct product(s) before checking out.)
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to redistribute, resell, trade or upload any products that have been purchased or are available on our website. Doing so will result in legal action.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged files that were purchased from our website.
- The usage of any information and/or products for betting purposes is at your own risk.
Third Party Websites
In order to provide you with comprehensive up-to-date information, our website contains external links to third-party websites. To the extent that these are not clearly identifiable as such, we shall point out to you that the relevant link refers to an external website. SolveOptimized has no influence on the content and design of such third-party websites. Consequently, the guarantees given under this privacy statement do naturally not apply for such other websites.
Use Of The Data
As soon as you buy something in our shop, or via the web site or have yourself registered for one of our services, we need your e-mail address, name and possibly personal information such as postal address, telephone number etc. SolveOptimized uses this data to customize your visit to our web site and to continuously improve it.
We also use your information to communicate about orders, products, services and marketing offers with you and for updating our data sets and to maintain and update your customer accounts at SolveOptimized, to display content such as your registered products, or to display relevant updates to you, as well as recommending other products which might be interesting to you. Beyond that we use your information to improve our platform, to prevent or uncover abuse, particularly fraud or to allow third parties to exercise technical, logistic or other services on our behalf.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Cookies are alphanumerical identifiers, small text files we transmit to the hard disk of your computer via your web browser or other programs. They enable us to recognise your browser and offer you different services. No security relevant or personal data will be stored. Furthermore, cookies cannot transmit viruses, spy out data on your computer or send e-mails without your notice. Also, every web server can only read cookies it has set itself.
Using our web site without cookies being set is possible under certain conditions; a purchase in the shop unfortunately does not work without the possibility of setting cookies.
The most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. But you can disable cookies being storing or configure your browser in a way that it notifies you before storing cookies. As you can only make full use of the most of our interesting features with cookies being enabled, we recommend leaving the cookie function on.
Furthermore we recommend completely signing off after using a computer you share with other users if this machine is configured in a way it accepts cookies. This particularly applies to computers in public spaces, such as internet cafés or libraries. In this case we highly recommend completely signing off so that no data remain recognisable for the next user.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
Purchasing and using hours:
Any purchased coaching/consulting hours or coaching/consulting packages must be used within six months after purchase, unless otherwise agreed. After a period of six months after purchase, any unused hours are expired. Individual hours and packages are non-transferable.
14 Day No Questions Asked Refund for Coaching or Consulting Packages:
If for whatever reason you would not like to use the hours you have purchased in a package, or for an individual session(s), you can request a refund for the unused hours within 14 days after purchase. In the case of a package, the used hours will be calculated at the current and non-discounted rate at time of purchase, and the difference in cash value of the package will be refunded.
For example, if a 10-hour package is purchased at a rate of $1,000, and the non-discounted hourly rate is $120, then a client who only uses a single hour of the 10-hour package, and would like to refund within a 14-day grace period, will receive $1,000-$120=$880 in return. Likewise, if you purchase a 10-hour package, but do not use any hours from the package, you can also request a full refund within the first 14-days.
For scheduling/rescheduling, please give at least 24 hours notice prior to the desired appointment time.
For cancellations, please give at least 12 hours notice, or it may be considered a no-show. Being more than 15 minutes late to a scheduled appointment may also be considered a no-show.
In case of a no-show, the first no-show is waived, but further no-shows will be charged at 50% the
rate of the agreed upon time.